Friday, November 9, 2012

Campaigning for Hope



Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


The issues? 

You’ve lost your hope, your initiative--what gets you up every morning; purpose. Maybe you just never discovered it, recognized it.  

I promise to reveal your purpose, help you discover it, expound on it and bless you in and through it.

The deficit?

I promise to fill your empty hearts with the fullness of my grace and you will  just want to return the favor in My name, to others. That has a way of making us feel full, joy. 

Balance the budget?

I promise I can do a lot with a little, like a “mustard seed” little. Remember the 5 loaves and some fish? It’s all about faith, your faith. My grace is sufficient and my mercy is everlasting.

Health Care?

I promise eternal life. Sound good?


Foreign Affairs?

I promise peace. I am The sovereign God, the Light of the World. I so loved this world, that I came here to work stuff out, get back peace between you and Me and then let you give it to others. You just need to believe me, put me in your corner, spread the Word.  I have a super diplomat, the Holy Spirit.  His embassy?  Your soul!  


I am the Lord and I approved this message.  


Father, we look for strong leaders in our community, and in our Nation. With gratitude, I can say that America remains the greatest country and I am thankful for my freedoms. You, alone Lord, are my King.  Though others fail to deliver promises, Your love never fails. You recorded my citizenship in Heaven and in You Lord, I place my Hope. Amen. 






1 comment:

  1. This country is uniquely blessed with freedom. Even the freedom to make the wrong choice in who will lead us. I pray we do not get too far down the road before we realize where we are headed. I know if we align ourselves with the Lord, all will be right with our nation. How long must He wait for our return to Him? Thank you Coleene for placing your focus on Him.

    ReplyDelete